The principle draw of Con Son is Con Son Mountain and the thirteenth century pagoda that sits as its base. One of the three centers of the Buddhist Truc Lam Trinity through the Tran Dynasty, the pagoda underwent restorations during the seventeenth and 18th centuries.
On the flat top of the mountain is the “White Cloud Temple”, farther up sits the legendary “Fairy Chessboard” The story goes that guests arrived on the pagoda one clear day in autumn. They stayed the night then trekked to the mountain the following morning. Listening to laughter as they ascended they expected to see others atop the mountain. Upon arrival the scene was empty save for a chessboard left amid a game. The visitors concluded that some heavenly deities should have descended from the clouds to play, however flew back once they heard others approach. The climb up Con Son Mountain isn’t precisely arduous, but you would be fortunate not to break a sweat on a hot day. The 600 step, 200 meter incline, suffering from sweet papers and empty bins disguised as tree trunks, is well-liked with Vietnamese and the odd foreigner and small confectionery stands promoting water and gentle drinks in previous glass bottles dot the path
The view is well worth the trek. Serene fairly than spectacular, it looks down the mountain and over peaceful countryside and rice fields. The Kiep Bac competition, held in the course of the eighth lunar month, is of especial interest. It celebrates the victories of one in every of historical past’s greatest generals, Basic Tran Hung Dao.
Con Son is a straightforward day journey from the capital. These unafraid of adventurous driving can catch a bus from Gia Lam bus station to Hai Duong City and take taxis or motorbike taxis from there.
Mathew is a creator and self-employed editor. He writes that if you want convenient touring alongside along with your loved ones and associates then vietnam journey tour.Probably the most cheap International vietnam journey agency destinations for tourists around the globe.
A House Republican leader is battling Britain’s ban of Michael Savage, urging Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in a letter today to use her position to press the UK to grant the top-rated radio host a travel visa immediately. Rep. John Culberson, R-Texas, the assistant Republican whip, says Savage wants to visit the UK for scientific research, noting his rare medicinal plant specimens from Fiji and Tonga are housed in a world-class collection at Kew Gardens in London. Savage, who has a doctoral degree from the University of California at Berkeley in nutritional ethnomedicine, spent several years researching botany in the South Pacific. Culberson told Clinton he plans to work with colleagues in Congress in the coming weeks to help protect Savage’s First Amendment rights. He points out in his letter that the British government “has classified a well-known and popular member of the American media alongside criminals, murderers and terrorists, which is defamatory and disturbing.” “Michael Savage is a loyal American, and he is passionate about protecting America, which is why I enjoy listening to him,” Culberson writes. www.wnd.com www.michaelsavage.wnd.com
Texas Tower provides Passport and Visa services for both individuals as well as businesses-see our full line of services at Texastower.net
So you want to visit India? Well, good choice: you’ll need to access cheap flight India opportunities. Wild tigers, Buddhist Monasteries, the Lotus Temple and the Taj Mahal ‘ India is a country rich in beauty, culture, color, and sound. The problem, of course, is getting there ‘ and finding a cheap flight to India can be done with just a little thought and preparation.
As always when looking for cheap flight India offers, there are a few things to keep in mind. The biggest key to getting discounted airfare is flexibility: off-season, weekday, or after-hours flights will always be cheaper than a Friday afternoon 4:00 flight to Paris. Enter multiple dates when searching for tickets; Monday and Wednesday may be the same to you, but have a hundred-dollar difference to the airline carrier. Flying right around holidays can be difficult, but flying on a holiday ‘ such as Thanksgiving ‘ can be a major steal, since the day itself is a slow one for airlines. Being flexible with your route ‘ for example, stopovers in Bangkok or Taipei ‘ may also save you money; instead of looking at it as an extra long flight, see it as an opportunity to experience even more places!
Another tactic for saving money and finding a cheap flight India offer is flying in to a major city in India even if it’s not where you’re ultimately trying to go. Big airports in Bengal or Calcutta will cost a lot less than a private charter plane to Mynokaleesh, and public transport ‘ such as train, taxi, or jeep ‘ is relatively cheap. With this method, of course, you have the added benefit of seeing even more of the Inida ‘ something no smart traveler would say no to.
India is a fascinating and vibrant country, with a huge span of culture and diversity. Start in the south, perhaps in Calcutta, and make sure you take a guided tour into the heart of the lush jungles. One of the last places where wild tigers, wolves, and elephants still exist, these vine-entangled forests set the scene for Rudyard Kipling’s Jungle Book, an author well worth reading if you are going to his beloved country.
From the south you will want to work up ‘ and the north is as different from the south as the east is from the west, so much different. Where on one end you find tropical flowers and exotic spices, on the other you are immersed in towering mountains, Himalayan peaks and steaming cups of fresh-picked Darjeeling Tea. The tea, of course, is a facet in itself of Indian culture; everywhere you go vendors selling hot pots of creamy chai will meet you.
India is chosen as a destination by thousands every year, coming for reasons as varied and complex as the country itself. Student backpackers flock to the country for the rich, delicious and inexpensive food, as well as cheap lodging and amazing sights. Older tourists may come for the history, beauty, and architecture, admiring the stunning expanse of the Taj Mahal and Indian Palaces, while others may come for spiritual reasons, giving honour to the ancient traditions of Buddhism and Hinduism that have made India a Mecca for many spiritual seekers. Hikers and Bikers also come, eager to tackle those royal peaks, scaling the Himalayas and looking across to neighbouring Mount Everest.
India is a country of sharp and striking colours; destitute poverty alongside riches and wealth, dirt and grime against silk and beauty, delicious spices mingling their scents with the smell of elephant manure. Not for the weak stomach, India will explode on your palate, your vision, your ears, and your soul. As always when traveling, there are a few things to be careful of: always keep copies of your passport and important documents somewhere other than your wallet, and keep money or valuables strapped close to your body, not on a loose-strung purse or hanging from a backpack. With a few precautions, however, India is both a warm and friendly place, and one of the safest places on the continent to visit ask anyone.
The food is an experience in itself ‘ thick breaded naan, spicy mushroom masala, lentil dal, and rich potato somalas will leave you with cravings you may never get rid of. India is unique in its cuisine, specialising of course in heavily spiced dishes fairly exploding with flavor. The exotic quality of the food mingles well with the sights and sounds ‘ a scitar player sings loudly as he walks down the street, the monkeys screech from the temple, pots and pans jangle noisily on the back of a water buffalo. No matter what your reasons for coming, your experience in India is bound to be more than you expected. Finding a cheap flight to India is more than a quick trip ‘ it is a discount ticket to a once in a lifetime adventure.
Travel deals to India to India Tel: 08700 490002 or +44 (0)1780 484824 Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm or Sat – Sun 10am – 4pm or visit or for general business travel enquiries visit Our staff are multilingual and very friendly with many years of experience.
21 GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT ALTERNATIVE OR SECOND CITIZENSHIP AND PASSPORT:
1. Political or economic siituation in your home country makes travel on your current passport difficult. 2. Your assets are the target of litigation or you are burdened by taxation. 3. Your basic human rights or travel is restricted by your citizenship. 4. You are not allowed to work, do business, buy property or land overseas or settle in another country. 5. Your assets, freedom of movement and even life are threatened by your country’s economical or political situation. 6. You are subject to persecution for your religious or political beliefs or for pursuing certain harmless activities. 7. Your current citizesnhip and passport can make you exposed for hijackers and terrorists. 8. Your current passport could be revoked, confiscated or suspended for some reasons. 9. You can be a subject to tax on your worldwide income, currency controls or other confiscation measures. 10. Your state controls, restricts or monitors your travels or private or business activities. 11. Your present passport causes you delays, harassment or denies at any border. 12. You need visas to visit places where you want to go or stay. 13. Your citizenship forces you into unwanted military or other burden obligations. 14. You are identified as a citizen of an unpopular, immoral, aggressive or despotic state. 15. Your passport needs to be renewed or validated frequently. 16. Limited freedom to invest your money when and where you please. 17. You belong to the “wrong” country, like ex-Yogoslavia, Iraq, Iran, North Korea etc. 18. You cannot invest in the foreign stock markets or offshore mutual funds without restriction or hindrance. 19. You would like to insure a freedom of movement, residence, business of choice for yourself, your dependants etc. 20. You simply would like to open a new opportunities and guarantee a certain freedom and choice for yourself or your dependants. 21. You just would like to have a right for employment in another country which is not available now or perimtion is difficult to obtain.
There, of course, can be other reasons to gain another passport. You may possibly have a passport from a country that has travel restrictions imposed upon it, and this can be frustrating to say the least. For example: * Many Chinese are desperately looking for a way to get out of their country, and/or to ease travel restrictions.
* Many US citizens do not like the idea of being enslaved to the IRS worldwide, regardless where they may choose to live. Also they may not like being targeted by terrorists because of irresponsible actions by their immature government.
* Many Western Europeans feel, that during these turbulent times, it may be a good idea to nurture their plans for an additional insurance policy against difficult times ahead.
* Many Russians and Eastern Europeans are tired of having to queue to get visas all the time, and being treated as second class individuals by many, just because of their nationality.
* Many Africans and Latin Americans have tasted a bit of freedom but it doesn’t seem like they are free all the time as crazy governments and extreme travel restrictions make it very hard to get around.
You may qualify to obtain your documents free through ethnic background, ancestry or religion in; Brazil, China, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Lebanon, Portugal, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America etc. Another way is to get an alternative passport by registration, by descent, via marriage or naturalisation.
In some countries you can be eligible for your 2nd passport in just 6 months after residence application and there is no need to physically spend this time in the country!
There is an option for a 2nd passport and citizesnhip virtually for everyone who is seriously interested.
Full book: www.offshorebox.co.uk or www.offshorebay.com